• Attending meeting of the UN on behalf of AAID and provides brief report to AAID President on each Meeting Participation
• Design and do paper presentations at different forums especially on sustainable Development programmes depending on the theme of the event.
• Writing international proposals if requested by funders from AAID, Design, organize and provide new programs and services at AAID.
• Market and Connect Donor agencies to AAID Globally,
• Coordinate/Collaborate and Network with the purpose of opening new AAID offices incase of opportunities in Africa, Europe, Asia and America.
• Cary out research concerning global Sustainable Development Programmes (SDGs)
• Give General report report concerning the above responsibilities to the president of AAID and consult AAID office for any transaction to be conducted on behalf of AAID.
• Participate in Global alliance for Surgical, Abstetric,Trauma and Anaethesia Care (G4Alliance) Based in Newyork where AAID is one of its founder Member. The annual Permanent Council Meetings are usually held in parallel with World Health Asembly (WHA) in Geneva Switzerland.
AAID expects to have many more Development Partners through Communication on starting to conduct new programmes in Uganda and abroad.
Brief report Presentations will be used to judge the quality of the work, the NGO needs this task because its aims, objectives, mission and vision contributes the achievements of Sustainable Development Goals (SDGS) formulated by the UN. AAID representation/participation is important in recognition to contribute in participating in the events where by AAID representative has to register in the csos website at every Participation. csonet.org
Expected delivery: 2 days
Deadline: June 25, 2018